Monday, March 18, 2013

[Insert great blog post title here]

I feel like I should post something on this blog, but there isn't anything special going on in my characters' lives at this very moment, except one or two surprises. Oh, and I'm still trying to come up with a scenario for Vanessa's "disappearance." I'm seriously not up for a sad roleplay right now, so.. Does anyone have any ideas? If so, please, tell me, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me!

Also, I'm working on a new blog on Weebly! Unfortunately it's still under construction. I -might- publish it in a week or two, it depends on how much time and energy I will have since I start my studies on Thursday. And no, I'm not looking forward to it.. Math isn't my strong suit, has never been and will never be.

Anyway, I hope you all had a nice weekend!

(halp.. I never know how to end these posts without sounding so silly and stiff.)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I mean, we went so far as to have some characters kidnapped by pirates once, so... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that sure is some serious business! ;) Hey, I haven't seen you before.. Whose puppet master are you?

      Delete
  2. I'm half of the Rudd-Fifields (Ian, Lachlan, Landon, Niamh, and Felicity) :P I just serially stalk all the other popo blogs I can find :P

    ReplyDelete