I know I haven't posted in a while, and I'm really sorry. The only explanation I have to that is that I've had no inspiration or whatsoever to write.
So, what's new? The puppet mistress of Vanessa (Yuki's wife) is quitting, which is a shame. I don't even know how to roleplay it either since I've never really been able to imagine the two of them being separated from each other. Apart from that, I'm being sleepy, like everybody else. I will continue my studies in a few weeks as well, which will give me even more less time for Popmundo, but I will try to do my best to be around as much as possible.
Oh, and if anyone is interested in becoming a police officer, please, contact Myung. You can find the thread (#2125328.1) in Stockholm Forum for more information.
Isolde will keep Tino in place while you're busy with your studies! :D
ReplyDeleteGood, he needs someone to keep him in place! ;)
Delete