I wanted my blog to end with ".com", but the thing is, I just noticed that it doesn't.. It ends with ".se" instead! I must be blind or something since I didn't see it earlier. And I'm too lazy to make a new blog just to get that domain name. What to do, what to do? Sigh.
Oh, dear.. Another thing hit me.. I wanted to link to people's blogs, but I realized I'm only roleplaying with one of them. It would be too sad to have just one link on my blog, wouldn't it? Besides, she's probably the only one who's reading this piece of crap anyway.. I THINK.
Oh no, mine does it too. I think it's this crap blogspot's fault. I get .fi all the time too. -.-
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, if you don't want to link people you don't RP with, here's a suggestion... Start RPing with more people. ;) I can tell you that each and every one I have linked to my blog are excellent RPers!
Yeah, according to your blog my blog ends with .fi, so something must be wrong! When I check my blog's settings it says ".com", but blogspot redirects me to .se, it does the same with yours for some reason.
DeleteHaha, I really should listen to your advice since you're among excellent RPers. ;)
It depends on the country you're from :p
ReplyDeleteFor me it shows up as .pt, because I'm from Portugal. Meja is from Finland, so .fi... Etc.
Hi, by the way! Please ignore the complete randomness, I just like checking other people's blogs even if we don't happen to RP. (We could very well change that!) And now I'll go be random somewhere else!
Ohai! :D I wouldn't mind changing it at all! I will throw your link on my blog even if we don't RP together. :)
Delete