Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blah blah blah

While I was walking the dog last night I thought of a topic to write about today and I came up with a few ideas.. And guess what? I've forgotten them by now. Completely. Nothing worth writing about happens in my life either, so I can just scratch that as well.. What have I done this weekend? Nada, except playing a stupid truck game.. No, I'm NOT interested in trucks, cars and God knows what. Neither do I believe in 'him'. That game is just.. Really addicting, probably because you're (Obviously) driving a truck to deliver things to different types of companies around Europe. It does sound boring, doesn't it?

Besides, I've also realized how much better the music was back in the 90's. Life was less complicated as a child too.. I guess I never truly appreciated those days until they actually were gone.

On top of that, I need to begin deciding what to buy people for Christmas, because I have this tendency to postpone things to the last minute. The only problem is, they are all so difficult to buy gifts for.. Oh, just kill me, please?

(This sure was a long post about everything but my characters, this blog isn't even meant to be about me and my personal life.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! Welcome aboard :P I'll throw your link on my site too!

    Mai x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya! Thank you. I will do the same, except that it's your link! :)

      (Wooops, I thought I pressed the 'reply' button.)

      Delete