Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good and bad news

I'm not studying anymore, I'm not doing anything. But why am I so slow then? Well.. This is the hardest part for me, because I seriously don't know how or what to type. My dog is sick. Or more likely, she WAS sick. She was on antibiotics for three days because they thought she had the flu, and she's all fine now. Actually, she's almost like a new dog! Anyway, the vet listened to her heart and she discovered something less good - Murmurs. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but she's an old little lady, so.. It's pretty hard to keep my head up right now since she's like a part of my little family of pets, and I mean, she has been there through thick and thin ever since I was a child myself, so the last thing I want is to lose her. But I'm still crossing my fingers and waiting for June 10 when I have an appointment to check her up!

Please, bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment