Sunday, December 9, 2012

My body is killing me

I can barely remember the last time I was THIS tired and exhausted. My tummy isn't treating me well and it hasn't done so in like.. Three weeks now? Dear Popomundians, please, don't tell me to go visit the doctor's, I won't listen anyway. I have a hunch that it might be my milk allergy that is kicking in again, but I'm not sure if you actually can go back and forth between being and not being allergic. Oh, and on top of that.. I'm coughing like an idiot (And it's kinda itching between my ear and throat from time to time, which makes it impossible to scratch that spot). The weird thing is, I haven't even caught a cold or anything! Feels like my body is trying to kill me, to be honest. Besides, I've so many things to do that I'm getting a bit stressed out.

Anyhow, I've written a check list to keep track on what I need and have to do!

☑ Reply to my PMs.
☐ As chief of police - Adjust my officers' salaries...
☐ ...And finally hire more of them...
☐ ...AND find a trustworthy and dedicated deputy chief of police.
☐ Interact with people.
☐ Try and figure out how to design a good setlist for Tino.
☐ Get well as soon as possible!


Well, that's probably it. I think.

1 comment: